Down with the flu, and thanks to that, I have totally forgotten what I had in mind for the past few days to write in a new blog post. Something about my revived passion for fanfic reading and the mysterious rain plaguing the state, I think. Sheesh, this cold's really gotten in my head to the point where I can't think straight, and has even slowed down my typing, as seeing I need to frequently glance down at the keyboard as I press the keys.
God damn this unholy disease. Curse you you stupid flu. If you actually had the balls and materialised in front of me this instant, I will personally kill you in the slowest, most painful way ever.
Wait, scratch that, imagine a whole snot-mucus-skinned disgusting man vapourising in front of you, I think not. Just stay where you are you insufferable disease. Wait, no. Don't stay where you are, that'll mean you'll forever be in my freaking nose, get the hell away and invade Mars goddamn it, stop bullying Earth. Idiot.
Moving on, CNY has been some busy shit, didn't really have the time to touch the computer until today. Sad. Well, okay, I didn't switch it on because the broadband wasn't working until yesterday evening. Dad forgot the bills, but he settled it before we went to our uncle's house which said trip lasted until pretty late at night, and I was just too much of a lazyass to use the computer. Meh.
Actually, I was using the iPod to go online and read stories, but that was all. No other sites visited, I swear. Scout's honour.
CNY has barely passed, but the holidays are ending. So devastating. I haven't even lived the days to the fullest! And the shitload of homework is not touched yet!
I'm screwed.