Saturday, January 29, 2011

Stuff, and more stuff.

Release date of this awesome book is May 3rd in the states (sadly). I'll have to wait at least six to eight weeks for the book to arrive in Malaysia. You can go here to read the first chapter:


I swear to god that I will NOT peek at the synopsis on the Wiki page when this book comes out! No! I will not spoil it for myself like how I did with The Lost Hero!!!!! Gah!!!

Moving on, below is a list of books I'm anticipating for this year, even though it's only a bit. (Note, all release dates stated are just for the US, it'll take eons for the book just to reach Malaysia.)

  • Where She Went by Gayle Forman (Release date: April 5, sequel to If I Stay)
  • The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan (Release date: May 3, book 2 of The Zane Chronicles)
  • What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen (Release date: May 10)
  • The Surprise of Suzumiya Haruhi by Tanigawa Nagaru (Release date: May 25, book 10 of the Suzumiya Haruhi series)
  • The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan (Release date: September, book 2 of The Heroes of Olympus)

And that's pretty much all. Maybe the list might grow as the days pass, who knows?



Now back to that shitload of homework.