But suddenly, I don't want to grow up anymore.
Just because I landed myself in the pits and didn't live up to your expectations doesn't mean I can't handle things, and it definitely doesn't mean I have to shy away and leave every reponsibility handed to me to someone else and run away, and live in my own world where I don't communicate and just do my thing.
How ironic.
I'm always doing it, I live in my own world sometimes, despite the fact that I'm aware of everything going on around me and I just choose to ignore them. But it's only sometimes. And it's my right to not divulge information I choose not to,
I can handle it. I must handle it. Because despite how much I despise going through these stupid fucking times, I have to, because I am expected to and I wish to prove that I can do better than what people expect of me.
Because sometimes, miracles are born from the spirit of believing.
And I wish that miracle would just happen.
I don't deny I am human, because sometimes I am forced to face my insecurities too. Like now. But life's too goddamned ironic and contradictory for me to figure out, so who am I to say? I cannot put my current feelings now down on paper with words,
If you think what happened at the start of school didn't affect me, you're so fucking wrong.