Life moves on. So there's no point dwelling on the past. I hope our friendship still lasts.
I think I know my new year resolutions now. Didn't plan on having one this year because I thought it'd be pointless since I won't follow them anyway, but after being slapped back to reality, I've decided that I will have one, and I will follow them as closely as possible.
It's just a short one this time, because long ones are just impossible. I will study, study, study and freaking hell study to the pits of death and disallow myself to get less that 10 freaking A's in SPM next year. The most 1 B. And trials, well, no C's, and at least 6 A's and above. It's a high target I'm setting for myself, but I think if I cut down my entertainment time and increase my study periods, I think I can do it.
What the hell am I talking about? I MUST DO IT.
I will try my best, because I did not in the last time, as proven by today (even though I thought I did, but my results say otherwise).
:'(