Friday, December 24, 2010

State of exhaustion

Tired.

Spent the whole day out being dragged to shop for presents, until it was my turn to hunt for them, alone, in CS. Gosh, I think I just burned a hundred calories by just walking. My head hurts.

Then, as seeing we didn't have a key, me and sis decided to camp out at Jusco PJ J.Co Donuts and Coffee (expression of curiousity, isn't it spelled 'doughnuts'?) for almost two hours where the people there are awesome enough to give us free yoghurt (a bit lah...)! Yay! The next time I buy doughnuts I'm gonna buy from them!!!!! :D

I feel a bit guilty for not leaving a tip after eating their yoghurt. :(

Anyways, sorry for the crappy post, I am exhausted and the creative juices just aren't flowing. I give up on that Christmas fic.


Merry Christmas everyone! Stay safe and don't break any limbs!