Phew, August is here. So soon.
In another few more months, 2010 will be gone. :/
Anyways, just finished colouring a picture for the School Magazine. I AM VERY PROUD OF MYSELF FOR ACCOMPLISHING THIS TASK! ALL IN MY LIFE I HAVE ONLY DRAWN ONE WATERCOLOUR PICTURE (and half or 3/4 of it was by Ami sensei) BUT AFTER 8 MONTHS OF NOT DRAWING, I HAVE MANAGED TO PROUDUCE A COLOURED PIECE (of course, with reference from Sola , Spiral: Alive and Detective Conan artbooks) WITHOUT THE HELP OF A TEACHER! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT, capital B-U-T, there are a lot of mistakes, obviously. The hair is odd, because when I draw manga I always draw it in back and white, and therefore neglect the light reflection and stuff. SO right now, I'm glad I am able to accomplish something like this on my own. Yay! Shall ask Charlene the art genius (no kidding! She's awesome!) in private about my mistakes and how to correct them tomorrow. But for now, I'm just waiting for the picture to really dry up before adding the artline, and then ta da! It'll be done!
I'm quite proud about my clouds, though some are incorrect and are atrocious, but hey, some parts are awesome like how it's done in the books! Yay!!! XDXDXDXD