God, what the hell's your freaking problem! Can't you see I'm doing something I prefer to do ALONE?! STOP HOVERING OVER THERE LIKE SOME BUZZING THING SNOOPING AROUND TO SEE WHAT I DO!
Appreciate your concern, but god, stop it lah for god's sake. ANd you stand there like what "oh don't worry I'm not gonna read your blog, just gonna sit here BESIDE YOU and look around anywhere but your monitor'.
Yeah right you liar. I know I'm not supposed to say this, but gah, just stop, okay? Everytime you start swooping around me when I'm using the internet it irritates to to NO END you know? I hate it when I have no privacy. you'd better even thank god that I didn't even request for a separate, single room for myself or else you definitely won't see me outside my room for most of the time. And you'd better be glad that I didn't request for you to install a freaking wall and door between the stairway and my table.
Oh come on for god's sake, have some maturity can you? Every time I start projecting the feeling I don't want you here (and I'm sure you received it) I OBVIOUSLY AM HINTING FOR YOU TO GO AWAY.
God, what the hell's your problem? It's not like I'm having some secret boyfriend or looking at porn sites to relieve stress like how some other idiots in this world do. God, would I even ever stoop that low?! So right now, I ask of you, not to get out of my life, because obviously I still need you sometimes, but to just give me some fucking privacy instead of always hovering around me like I'm some sort of kid that needs to be shielded from bird shit or something.
God. Damn you lah. SOMETIMES YOU JUST GOTTA STOP IRRITATING THE FUCK OUT OF PEOPLE! JUST FUCKING STOP CAN YOU!?
Emotionally unstable now, because things aren't going well today (not the charades, I'm not some person to dwell on things like that after I vented it on blogger) and the last thing I need is people to tick me off by trying to disturb me (ie trying to play/poke me in the thigh) when I'm in a bad mood and on the computer. Fucking shit lah. I just need to vent. Gah, stop it, would you? I've been keeping these comments to myself and too bad for you, you caught me on the wrong day when I'm angry anf feeling stupid with myself for something so just stfu and get lost for now and come back later.
I just want to freaking curse all the choice words I have in mind now but can't. Goddamn it all. Who the hell needs a restraining order on internet? I can't believe I can't say what I want to on my ranting space, I am seriously considering locking my blog (have been thinking about it ever since before time has started, not because of the trend, I'm not some person to follow trends and be un-original) right now, and I think I will.
Yeah right, you'd think I haven't thought of the consequences I have to face later if someone catches me choosing colourful words to put on my blog but you're wrong, I have thought about it, just that right now I don't think I need to give a shit about why I can't say what I want to when I'm pissed like hell. So shut up and go hide in a corner. I'm kinda sick about my cowardly ways. This is my ranting space when I feel that I don't want to go to anyone else, especially since counsellors are useless people who betray your trust and tell the whole school about what's going on with this troubled kid and doesn't do anything anyway except tell your parents about what crime you did in school and don't even try to help you anyway. They just do it for the money. Yeah, money is what drives them. Fuck them. You'd think your secret can be safe with them? you're wrong, they tell their friends about what's going with you, and they give you that look everytime they see you. And give fake smiles and some of them don't even care about trying to be a real counsellor.
Hah, students who are late don't need counselling anyway. They just need a good lecture, not counselling, unless something special happens. There are like way more poeple I know who need freaking counselling but don't even have them and deal it with themselves. I know the don't tell don't know system works here, but honestly, if you were a bloody good counsellor, everyone would start approaching you for their problems. but apparently not here. You don't project that image, so too bad for you.
That aside. I've chilled down a bit. But that angry flame is still inside me, and I don't think it'll be going off anytime soon until I feel better. I'm not ashamed about what I said above, because I'm unsatisfied with them, and thus even though it's offensive, I think at least it leaves a larger impact on their minds and they could/might change their ways if they ever read it. Don't think I don't know, sometimes I know you read my blog, because I saw you commiting it once on someone else's and my sixth sense for my belongings and stuff are quite strong, though it may not be correct.
So, to chill down, I'm changing my blog privacy, because I can't stand that OMG YOU USED A BAD WORD/YOU USED THE WORD "FUCK' SO YOU NEED COUNSELLING. Is it even that bad? Yeah it is. I know, it affects how people look at us. but sometimes we're just so damn fucking angry/frustrated at YOU (and you don't even realise, hah!) we just need to vent it out so we can become normal again. And if we're not normal, you look at us weirdly like it's our fault and ask so many damn annoying questions when obviously it's your fault for closing off our ranting space. I know, find other ways of venting lah, like sports, but hello, some of us just don't like. Too bad? Our business? Yeah hell, of course it's our business. It's just basically like saying you have to copy 100 lines of "I will not forget to bring my books again" instead of just giving us a lecture so we can get over it soon.
Hah.
Fuck. My menstrual cycle must be around the corner. Darn, this rant felt good, I haven't ranted in ages like this. Ahhhhhhhhhh....................
But doesn't mean I'm off the pissed-off mood. I still am at myself, so don't provoke me for the time being. Thank you. Have a nice day ahead, and don't end up like me.