Wednesday, August 25, 2010

aftermath

Hello there, just finished UF2, and like every test stupid people like me go through, I'm sure everyone knows the result so I won't go there. The outcome is horrendous anyway.


Anyways, moving on, I realised I have really a lot of sad/emo posts lately, so this is gonna be the opposite, or at least, not that emo. Okay, to lighten up, here's a grin:

:D

Lol. Okay, that wasn't funny. Shoot, what was I gonna write in this post again?


Never mind, moving away from that, I'm starting on The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan. It's not bad, though PJ still rocks the socks! Actually, I started a bit before exams, and being the typical me, I flipped to the ending, and it sort of spoiled the whole element of surprise thing. Hmm.. Oh well, I'm anticipating lots of books this year!!! (huge grin) Mockingjay is just released (my sister likes that series for some reason), Diary of a Wimpy Kid book 5 (Nov), PJ- The Lost Hero (Oct) and many more.... Oh yes, I saw Mini Shopaholic on that Popular Bookfest catalogue, quite surprising, I thought the series ended already. And no, I don't read Shopaholic (Workaholic sounds better, imagine someone slaving their guts out for work, that'd be awesome), my sister just happened to buy the series for some reason... Meh. Oh well, the product of human pleasures' seduction....

But somehow the damsel in distress always gets saved at the end of the day. Is there some story where the protagonist actually dies in shame and humiliation?! Lemme think.... no, I haven't encountered any of those stories AT ALL. So far.



I shall be facing the horrors of failing grades tomorrow (or friday). Yay.


Peace out.