Sunday, June 27, 2010

The beginning after the end

Somehow, I had difficulties spelling the word 'beginning', and I had to consult my trusty dictionary that has been with me since Standard 5.

This is worrisome. Oh dear.

Anyways, mid-years are over, ad what's left is a pile of homework I've procrastinated completing since yongst years. Meh, whatever. These can come later, right now, I just want to enjoy the peace and silence in the dead of the night. It's a wonderful thing, you know, when everyone's asleep and you're the only one awake in your house, music blasting in your ears, checking on the status updates on FB, etc. I think I deserve this, even though it won't be a pretty sight tomorrow morning (probably won't be able to wake up).

Gah, I couldn't care less. Gah.


FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WERE ALERT JUST A FEW HOURS AGO DURING DUSK, THERE WAS AN ECLIPSE! AND FREAKING HELL I WITNESSED IT!!! YESH!!!!!!!!!!! I ROCK MY SOCKS AND LIVE IN A BOX!!!!

Haha, captured a few pictures, okay, two to be specific. But I missed the full lunar eclipse though, I only saw the back part. I suspect the peak of the lunar eclipse happened at six something when the sky was still bright. Hm, shame, but still, I WITNESSED MY FIRST FREAKING LUNAR ECLIPSE!!!!!!!! YESH!!!!!!!!! AFTER SIXTEEN YEARS OF LIVING!

Shall post the pictures later when I feel like it.


On a side note, I have just finished 'The Girl Who Could Fly' by Victoria Forester and it was AWESOME. Well, a few things I thought were just so-so (can't really put a name to it though) but some parts were just SUPERB!!!! I recommend it to everyone especially poeple who like fantasy stories!!! It's a MUST-READ I tell you! MUST READ! IT'S A 4.99/5.00 STAR BOOK!!!!

Okay, the 0.01 percent went missing for some unknown reason. But still, it's the best book I've read so far in the past few months. I'd love a sequel!!! Go Victoria Forester!!!!! Stop screenwriting and start on a new book already damn it! Hint hint! Sequels are fantabulous!


My mum says I'm going my front hair's going bald. So, after lots and lots of serious overthinking and opinions from some friends I asked, I think to save my future forehead and front hair from being ruined (as well as my chances of getting into a high class private company to work in), I am going to cut a hideous fringe tomorrow at the barber's.

But I'll still consult the barber first and ask him for opinions. After all, he is the pro, and if it looks hideously horible, I could always blame it on him (THE BLAME GAME).


Lol, kidding. The decision is still up to me. I've developed a close bond with my front hair for more than a year already, it's so long that I could just flip it back to my shoulder!! So... after all that keeping and resistance to the deadly scissors, it's kinda hard to part with something you're attached too. (sniffs)

But don't be surprised if I actually showed up in school on Monday with a fringe. Not that I think many people care, but gah, whatever. I'm a bit too sleepy to phrase my choice of words correctly (and precisely), so excuse any of my mistakes in this post.

In conjunction with my 250th post on blogger (i.e the last two posts), I decided to type it in chinese to make it a bit more special. :D But basically it's about the "what-if's" in life, doubt you'd want to read it anyway.


It's been a while since I've written such a long post, and it feels weird. Hmm.

Off to sleep. Goodnight, world. Please don't appear in my dreams and give me one hell of a stupid headache tomorrow morning. Many thanks in advance.