Thursday, June 24, 2010

Passing time

All in honesty, I don't expect much for mid-years. As long as I pass, I'm as happy as a kid who witnessed christmas coming early.


But sadly, I have a feeling passing half of the subjects I've taken is going to be a very challenging thing. First, there's Add Maths. Then, there's the famous three sciences, History and so on. God, I don't even think I can get a B for my English Literature (CHOI, I HOPE I GET B AND ABOVE).

That's gonna be the first English test I didn't get an A for in my whole sixteen years of existence.

Last day of exam tomorrow, followed by relief, then loads of homework (Moral assignment, Biology notes etc), side projects for the school, and a whole list of things-to-do-after-exam. I feel like superman!

Not. I am not a transexual, nor am I bi.


I miss Kinokuniya, somehow. If only I could go to Singapore (SALE SALE SALE!! BOOKS TOO -I think-).