Sunday, May 23, 2010

Revival

My interest in Naruto (the show, not the character, heavens no), particularly Minato is revived, for some unknown reason...


Maybe it's because I was watching my lil' bro playing Naruto UN3 (Old stuff, I know, but we're not really allowed to buy more recent games), and he was using Minato and I witnessed his Flying Thunder God jutsu. It was awesome.


And guess what peeps? Minato's gonna be starring in the latest movie scheduled to be released (in Japan, sadly) on the 31st of July. Gah, I'll just have it to wait till next year to get my hands on the movie. Pfft.

Watched the teaser trailer on YouTube, and wow! The movie will definitely kick ass! XD


On a side note, game producers really shouldn't be lessening/stopping the prodcutions of games for the PS2. Majority of us society don't really have the money to buy the latest and much more advanced game consoles such as the PS3 and Xbox. So for families with not much income like mine, I think if we were to fall for their 'you want this PS3 game? Then go buy a PS3' scheme, we would be robbing our parents of their monthly income and doubtless society will face a crisis involving money and such.


Gah, I should stop rambling so much and focus on exams.