I've just realized that I have A LOT of grammar mistakes in my previous post. I apologize for that. The smoke was probably getting into me, and my nose started to work up. But I corrected the ones that I noticed, so if there are any more that I missed, feel free to point them out.
Anyways, this morning, I played Worms. Live.
For those of you who don't know what Worms is, it's a computer game where you use a team of worms (they are kind of cute in the game) to bring down your opponent's team by using guns, bazookas, bombs and lots more. It's something like war, just that the soldiers aren't humans but worms.
And I played that game this morning, live in my front porch. Just that this time, it was me against them -the worms.
But you can't blame those earth worms that are struggling to wriggle into your house. After all, it is a rainy day and earth worms love wet, damp areas. The rain probably washed them off the grass and in the end, they get free transportation into my porch. And thus, war ensures!
Enemy: Earthworms
Choice of weapon: Buckets of water and a broom
*Splash, splash! Sweep, sweep!! *
But the enemies still come back for more. In the end, when I was about to finish them off with the final blow (climax climax!!),
"Pei arr!!!! Come in and eat your breakfast!!! Aiyah, the earthworms will still come back wan lah, it's never ending so forget about it lah."
*cold feeling/aura creeps around, lingering on the stone-ish atmosphere*
And I lost.
To a bunch of determined earthworms.