Yes fellow readers of this blog, I am aware that all of you people who have just cut ties with your exams don't really want to encounter ridiculous isu semasa posts that you think aren't worthy of your time, but I just can't stand it anymore.
I hate, loathe, abhor, detest, look down upon smokers, and needless to say, the smoke smell.
Disgusting.
And 'disgusting' is just an understatement. Due to the tiny range of my vocabulary, I am only able to come up with little words like those mentioned above which I believe show no impact.
I'm touching on this issue because when I was having table tennis lessons, anonymous guy number one (some old disgusting inconsiderate ah pek) just stood by the window and started smoking cigerattes after cigerattes like it was nobody's business while watching us play ball.
Good lord, and he didn't even bother to walk away when we started giving him the eye. Are all smokers that thick?
The smoke started seeping into the room and goodness gracious, I tell you it was HELL. Right now, I'm starting to wonder exactly how many packets does anonymous guy number one smoke one day? But gah, no use wasting my time on inconsiderate people who don't care if the people around him get cancer/carcinogen.
Moving on, my neighbour. Yes, my lovely neighbour who lives across the street (45 degrees diagonally away from my house) and has a hobby of burning garbage in open air. I hate you, you know that? It's just that I've been so much more considerate than you that I didn't go banging down your front door and slamming your face into a damn brick, unlike you who just doesn't give a shit and burn whatever you like, increasing global warming and the risk of your neighbours getting the death penalty.
If I ever get lung cancer or any other fatal disease related to our breathing organs, I'm blaming him. And he should suck it up like a man (well, he is one) and take full responsibility and pay for my med fees.
The smell gets to me, seriously. And right now, in the middle of the night while typing this very post of this blog, I am inhaling gallons and gallons of smoke (joking). Someone around my neighbourhood is burning something. Urgh, and it's giving my nose a hard time.
For god's sake people, HAVE SOME CONSIDERATION!!!! STOP SMOKING!!! FOR THE WORLD, FOR THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU, FOR SOCIETY, FOR YOURSELF!!!! We seriously don't want the world to end with some epidermic lung disease! STOP SMOKING!!!!!
The worst part is that when someone inhales the smoke exhaled by the smoker (damn him), the inhaler gets a higher risk of getting lung diseases instead of the smoker. ALL THOSE INNOCENT PEOPLE!!!! GAH!!!!!!
There's a picture drawn by demitasse-lover on Deviantart about smoking, and I think it's hilarious. Go and check it out people, you'll laugh till you can't laugh anymore!
I can't stand the smell of smoke anymore. I'm going to bed.