Thursday, December 3, 2009

Randomness

There are so many things I want to say right here in this post to the extent where I don't even know what to write for my title. Garh.... -.-

Anyways, I can't believe I have not been online for like, a week! Oh well, I should blame the stupid lightning for killing my modem... Yes people, it was on that unfortunate Thursday last week where I went to see the basketball match and KA-BOOSH! The modem died a shocking death.


And I think sis's and bro's ears died too, after I yelled at them for not taking care of the modem... hehehe.... (guilty).



Anyways, a new modem!!!! It looks really... err... what's the word? Erm.... chic? Elegant? Posh? Gah, my vocabulary is not up to standard, I'm afraid. (MUST MEMORIZE THE WHOLE DICTIONARY!!) But it definitely looks better than the old, grandfather-ish modem I had since I don't know when.


But I doubt the old modem is not older than five years, so I can't complain. Meh.


I am dreading (yet itching) to check my mail. Somehow, part of me is hoping that there will be LOTS of great updates for me to read, yet the other part of me is a bit lazyrelcutant to review all the new chapters I've read.

Sigh, contradiction. Have I ever mentioned that it is a wonderful yet complicated thing?



And yes!!! I have finally sync-ed 296 songs from my computer into my iPod touch!!! Yay!!!! I thank to heavens above for giving me the opportunity to own one. And I shall take excellent care of it!


Not that I'm flaunting or anything, I just couldn't contain the excitement I felt inside myself. Hehe...



On the other hand, I'm going to KL tomorrow. I sincerely hope I can drop by Kinokuniya before we depart (it's a one day trip). Too bad sis's doesn't want to come, even after I tried (note, tried being the key word) tempting her with all the books she could find in the enormous bookstore. Sigh, but it's true, SPM is more important.





The content below may contain offensive material. Don't say I didn't warn you.

I've heard about rumours of our school changing part of the school system (i.e, some teachers saying 'sayonara' or something). And I am beyond cross (when I heard about it, the poor guy who told me had to endure five minutes of cursing and strings of colourful words). But as seeing that it is a rumour (may be true, may be false), I shall leave judgement until I return to school and see if some of the teachers are really missing.


We are a family. I hope we don't lose some of our family members, especially the really great ones. (Yes, I am proclaiming the love for my school. Don't like don't read.)


Suddenly, the world seems to turn against you. And you feel like shit.