Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sugar High

You know, dearest reader of this anonymous blog, staying up all night after drinking a bottle of 100 Plus when reading amusing, hilarious, damn funny GA fanfics and laughing like some kind of maniac at every other scene while listening to my favourite songs and cuddling my cute pillow and writing words I know I'll never even think of when I'm sober like 'cute pillow' on my blog and after reading those inspirational scenes the plot bunnies just come attacking definitely proves that I'm sugar high.


And what's more? I'm sugar high at night.



Maybe it's because of the 100 Plus drink. After all, they do contain unimaginable and horrifying amounts of sugar that spoil everyone's kidney, though not as deadly as coke. 98 percent sugar, goodness, the future is filled with diabetes.


I have yet to read the last chapter of Natsume Nullified, as I'm saving that for after I post this so I can read in peace (my mind's been nagging at me to post my thoughts on this blog). Gosh, they are just so damn funny!!!!



I don't think I'll be sleeping for the night. And if I do, it'll be at most an hour. I can imagine myself going to school greeting everyone with an irritated sleepy glare, cranky and all.



Lovely.


Anyways, going for a toilet break and it's back to reading fanfics. Gawd, I'm addicted. Again.




And I thought I got past that stage since the beginning of this year. Meh.