Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Post-PMR Celebrations

Hmm, funny enough, everyone has had their celebrations like, the moment right after PMR ended, whereas mine was only held today.

God, after two/three weeks only did I make a trip to CS... How far behind am I?


Ahem, as I was saying anyways, I was supposed to go to catch a movie with Mathura, but sadly, said girl isn't feeling quite well now (hope you get well soon) and after a turn of events, I went to CS with Ah Siok.

Two words to describe the whole outing with Ah Siok: fun and hilarious.


First, we took a lift from Li Yan's mum, and we rushed to the cinema to buy the tickets for Law Abiding Citizens. Unfortunately, due to time constraints we only managed to get the White Out tickets, and we had to smuggle our unfinished-slash-uneaten french fries plus coke into the cinema.


The suspense was (omigosh) KILLING us!!! At the middle where the female protagonist was supposed to find out the real murderer both of us were like cowering at our seats (I hid my face behind my jacket, and after that shamelessly excused myself to go to the toilet), making scared noises to each other. I think of all the people in the cinema, we were the only ones to make lots of noise. Oops...


Anyways, after the movie, it was like a huge relief. The suspense was finally over, and (spoilers) the stupid doctor went and commit suicide out in the cold, freezing storm in Antartica. Gosh, I mean, how idiotic can he be?! Okay, maybe I'm frustrated because I expected something more than the anticlimax they showed us.

Sigh...

Coming back to what I was saying, after the movie, we went to Popular and MPH to search for some books. Sigh, it's pathetic really, why don't MPH and Popular bookstores have Sarah Dessen's Just Listen?! I mean, that book is a MUST for all book-lovers (won't say bookworms, as the term is slightly inappropriate) to read! Gosh, and they have to go through all those merchandising procedures that takes two to three weeks in order for the book to arrive. (Shakes head) they should seriously always update their stock of books (even if it's only one pathetic copy) in order to make it convenient for both parties.

But I digress.

Later, we went to Baskin Robins' and ate ice-cream after running errands for Mathura, Li Yan and Yolander. Evil Siok Zhao resisted my offer of Baskin Robins'!!! LE GASP!!! But truthfully, one scoop for seven bucks is really expensive. I will keep in mind not to spend that much the next time I go out.




Remember what I said in one of my previous posts? Being penniless sucks. Yes peopel, today, this very day, I have once again experienced this feeling while entering the Apple shop. AN iPod shuffle that only contains 2GB for Rm229... Goodness. That's take two and a quarter of my monthly allowance without spending them to buy that!! And it's only 2GB...


But on the bright side, there was a decrease in the price of the Apple earphones. The last time I asked a pair costed about 144 ringgit... ANd now it's 129 bucks.

But still very expensive. I got the brochure from the salesguy just to look at the tasty Apple products when I'm craving for them... I know, I'm materiaistic, but I really love Apple stuff. XD



Dead beat right now. I'll edit this and add more stuff tomorrow. For now, it's off to hell to teach mah bro his homework. God, ten years old and he still needs coaching on his studies. When I was his age, I studied alone and managed to get pretty good grades!

And to think that I have to listen to every word mum says and tolerate her pointless lecturesslashramblesabouthowhardworkingsheusedtobe(perasannyaorangni)aswellashersocalledacheivementswhenshewasmyage even if it's after PMR. You'd think I get to at least stay at home and sleep in for the day but no, I have to go to school unlike other fortunate students and go through all the stuff that the school organises for us.


Now that's just shit.

I'm not trying to indicate that I'm rebellious, but sometimes I just feel that she should try to appreciate my efforts to not quarrel with her over these matters, like the house chores for example. I'm trying my best to do them all but she keeps on hinting at me that it's not enough.

What the hell.


Anyways, enough of my pointless rants. Censor all that. Goodnight.