Sigh.
Oh well, what to do? There isn't anything called perfect anyway, because perfecton itself is a flaw. It's too 'perfect' until humanity is gone. Anyways, not gonna waste time dawdling here.
Post start:
IMPERFECTIONS:
I am not happy.
Well, actually, I can say that the whole of the F3 team is disappointed, a lot.
I'm not gonna say much about this topic because it is, after all, quite a touchy subject filled with politics (teens stuff, not the national one, mind you) and confusion and the worst of all, that miserable feeling. Sure, it is an honour, but that's when you look at it from the other side.
Moving on... I'd say that I irritate myself sometimes. Sigh, indecision... I must correct it.
I've failed to acheive my goal to finish reading Keeping the Moon and Dreamland, unfortunately. But I did spend most of my time in camp trying to finish The Truth about Forever, and I did. Yay, point one to me!!!! Wait, I should include all the happiness in the next section. Must not ramble it here.....
Next Gakuen Alice chapter on the 5th of December. And I'm not around. Gah! The wait!! Nooo....
And chapter 123 isn't really interesting, except for the cliffhanger. Anyways, I shall elaborate on that later, as it is one of the things to be happy on anyway. :)
And so ends the imperfections of my recent life. For the time being, that is. It's not much because I've being feeling elated recently, with all the fun I've experienced. :) I'm happy!!!!!!! XD
HAPPY THINGS:
Omigosh!! It's the holidays!!!YES!!!!!!!!
Point two, GA cliffhanger. Gah!!!! The suspense!!!! It burns me eyes!!!!!!!!!!! lol. Sigh, Tachibana-sensei, why did you leave us hanging onto such a gripping cliffie?! It makes me want to read more you know... But that's the motive for it anyway, why am I complaining? Sigh, life is evil, like Siok Zhao, who has also decided to most probably not turn up to collect her PMR result slips. You evil girl, (sniff) your present will turn mouldy after keeping it in my drawer for a month and a half (I hope not).
Lol, just kidding. I didn't tell her about her present anyway, so it's my fault. Sigh, the element of surprise is a killer, I hate it.
Next.... god, what was I going to say again? Ish, I'm old. Oh yes! CMRC camp!!!!! I absolutely loved the last two days!!!! Except for the marching competition part. The games were super fun (I got wet in the process, it's like a free wild-wild-wet experience, Convent style) and I'm glad to say I've taken lots of pictures, probably the most in my life up till now.
Pictures will be uploaded on Facebook (visit Agnes's Facebook page for more pictures taken throughout the four days of camp) and my next blogger post.
The Truth about Forever!!!!! YAY!!!! I've finished it!!! And proud of it, :). The story is, again, well written, just like Sarah Dessen's other books. I'm too lazy to elaborate on this point so I'll just leave it here. You can find this book at the Johore State Library along with Keeping the Moon.
I was supposed to post this earlier this morning but the housechores kept me busy. So I can't really remember what I wanted to write. But never mind, it'll come to me eventually. Photos coming up next post!!!!