Saturday, November 14, 2009

Change

Things change, as well as people do.


Okay, I'm not gonna go all Obama about change in this post, I just felt that it's hard to believe how people you know so well can change over the years. They may have forgotten, or may have yet to. It's a really subjective topic, this 'change' thing, but sometimes when I look back, I just wish things would just stay the way they were before.


Anyway, enough of this sentimental crap. Went back to Foon Yew One for the performances or whatever you call it yesterday night, and I met lots of familiar faces among the crowd. I saw my old school teachers (I was gonna say 'a bunch of old school teachers' but I changed it, for that it sounded too harsh) Jia Le and Si Jing, Wei Ting, Shi Yi, Wen Yan, Yu Xuan and lesse lesse.... I forgot.


I talked to Jia Le and Si Jing the most, for that they were in 6K too, and boy, it was just so fun. It felt good to be back and talk freely without any limitations (don't get it the wrong way, I thank you) and just be ourselves, like how we were back in our primary school days of innocence.


Well, for some other people, maybe not.



I'm just really happy I got to meet them! But sadly, after the Wushu performance (which was only okay-okay-only lah, excuse the ah lian slang) we had to go back since sis's headache was coming back. The painkillers must have worn off...


I was dead beat when I went home, but I wasn't allowed to sleep as the clothes mum had just washed weren't hung up yet. Sigh, and I finally got a chance to wake up a bit later today!!! Rejoice!!!

Speaking of house chores, I must go and wash the dirty school shoes right now.




Extras over the week I have not blogged:
  • The book I ordered has arrived!!! I sincerely hope it is in good condition.
  • I got to read the first chapter and a half of Keeping the Moon on internet. The damned book I bought had the first 25 pages MISSING!!! I did a quick calculation and found out that those 25 pages were worth RM 3.75 all together. Darn, and I can't change it because it has been bought over a year already, and the receipt is long gone, and the worst part of all - I bought it at Borders in KL. Shit.
  • Yesterday was Friday the 13!!! I DID NOT BLOG!! CURSES!!!!!!!! Oh sister, why didn't you tell me when you knew?!

I suppose that's all for now. I'm gonna re-read all of My Hopeless Romantic's GA fanfics again, and try to finish The Truth about Forever, Keeping the Moon and Dreamland by Sarah Dessen by next week. XD