Strangely, I received help from the people I unexpected most to help me when I'm in a dilemma, compared to the people who I most expected to help me.
Not saying that they're evil or anything, but I just feel a bit disappointed. No offence meant.
I sincerely thank Mathura, Hui Wen, Ee Aun, Shi Li, Tharisini and Siok Zhao (even though you went to KL in the middle of the preparations, but you still helped me a lot) for once again reminding me that you don't need a reason to help someone, and that help comes from the very bottom of your heart naturally without expecting anything back.
Thank you, for helping me with the worst times and co-operating with me and withstanding with my temper when I was a nervous wreck and acted like a bitch that deserved to be slapped in the face. I'm sorry that I only could repay you guys the favour by only sharing the bread I brought for the play.
We tried our very best, didn't we? For me, that's all that matters.