Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

TRICK OR TREAT?!

Yes, that would be the sentence-slash-question kids around the block would be asking, their eyes twinkling with anticipaton and excitement while they bang their fists on your door. But it's becoming seemingly impossible as the rain around my neighbourhood continues to pour and spoil the mood of Halloween.

But it does make the occasion a little creepy, so it's not at all that bad.



Wait, why am I typing this? It's not like Malaysia celebrates Halloween anyway. Ask youself this, do you see jack-o-lanterns popping out anywhere, scaring the shit out of you? The only places that probably celebrate this special festival would be those psycho pubs that only care about attracting naive, innocent youngsters to make big bucks.


Very smart, har har.


Anyways, can't be online for long since lightning is just around the corner. I wouldn't want my modem to be toasted and be a cripple for the rest of its life.


Finally started drawing the poster colour drawing I've always dreamt about drawing and colouring today. Gundam Seed Destiny, Meer Campbell and Lacus Clyne, it's a really nice, contrasting picture I got from the illustration fanbook. Light vs dark, real vs fake; just like life.


Oh well, I might as well finish up the HitsuKarin fanart I've doodled yesterday night, and when I'm done with that, I think I'll start writing some HitsuKarin fics to relieve myself from boredom.



Until next time.