The new chapter for GA has been released on SF, and err... I was pretty much anticipating it. (My motivation for living in this cruel world is the new chapters and episodes of manga and anime; without them, I have no life.)
(Note: The following post below may contain some fangirl-ness and an obsession and critic for the happening of the chapter. YOU WERE WARNED.)
It was pretty much of a delight and disappointment as I read on Chapter 110... I got to see a silent confession (the climax!! Well, for me) and the kid-verson of Persona (a mix of scariness, sadness, cuteness and unusually large eyes). B-U-T, my disappointment was that there were no Yukihira-Yuka moments. Okay well, there were (the time where Yuka was jealous about the rumour). But they didn't get to meet each other.
And the most frustrating part was when stupid Narumi (I never liked him, he was too much of a prat) tried to make a move on Yuka. And they just left us dangling on that dangerous cilffy. *narrows eyes*
Strangely, that was the part where EVERYONE got excited (the fans, duh) and thought it was the climax. Gah.
I hope Yuka gives him a kick in the shin and a slap in the face, he needs to wake up to reality and stop being his annoying self. Keep your paws off Yuka, Narumi!!!
Okay, this was a weird post.... I apologize for the weirdness.