Even though Teresa didn't win much, but it'll forever and always be number one in my heart. I HEART TERESA!!! XDXDXDXDXDXDXD
I know, a lil' perasan, but at times like these when we don't win, we just have to console ourselves that winning isn't important, and that the most valuable thing we learnt or experienced was fun, joy, teamwork and learning to cheer and always be there for each other. (C'mon, the big emotional aww!!!! 1, 2, 3; AWWW!!! XD)
Needless to say, there will always be the ups and downs for everyone for that everyone has their own weaknesses, but we'll just try our best to overcome these weaknesses and win. :)
But, sometimes, life just isn't fair when you have a few more people standing at your opponents' sides and thus them gaining the upper hand. Nevertheless, we'll defeat those people someday!!!!! WE'LL SHOW THEM TRUE STRENGTH AND WE WILL EMERGE VICTORIOUS!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Gah, my head hurts. I couldn't sleep well yester-night/early early in the morning today. Only had like about, three hours of sleep and all that shouting during the marching competiton and standing under the hot sun doing my QM duty doesn't really help. At all.
CMRC won (alongside with St. John Ambulance) in the acara Pembarisan Unit Beruniform. I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!! XDXDXDXD!!! AIS KACANG!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!! Congrats to the whole team and especially the seniors for sticking together for so long! XD
I can't say I'm satisfied with the results Teresa got this year, but it was still a nice experience.
Sleeping now. Goody after-night.