Monday, February 16, 2009

Chin Gay Duty

Had Chin Gay (sp?) duty yesterday night, and well, you'll expect the usual stuff I guess. But thank god we got to go back at ten sharp as the St. John's did theirs right up to late night. Hehehehehe...


Okay, that was mean. No offence meant.


The place was uber crowded, and the volunteers that walked behind the 'flower truck' along with us were like yelling 'WALK FASTER YOU GUYS DAMN IT' at us. Like duh, say that to the front people, not us. We're just there to help any casualties we see by the streets (if there are any, that is).


But anyways, it was still a good experience. At least now I know how Chin Gay looks like. (Jakon)




Today's Febraury 16, a happy birthday to Chua! And I hope Cousin Sze Jia is doing fine in Aussie. Wish you all the best!!!!