I think this year's Christmas is one of my most 'special' Christmas' throughtout my lifetime. Throughout this whole special occasion, my family (plus my grandma and my cousin) were all stuck in the car travelling back to Johore from Penang. Ain't it cool?
The trip to Penang was quite okay, despite the rocky start. Stuffed our faces wth food, gained weight, became lazy, took naps during those hot afternoons, went to the big G (Plaza Gurney) three days in a row just wandering around shopping, swore to hit the gym when we got back yadda yadda yadda. Yeah, basically, that's what we did.
Okay, there's a lot more stuff we did but I'm too lazy to blog it all. Don't know why but I'm always feeling sluggish lately.
On a brighter note, I bought FOUR Sarah Dessen books from Borders at Queensbay. YESH!!!!! Screw the reading list I made previously, I'm reading the whole set of books I bought. BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
And there's no MRC training tomorrow..... -big grin on face-
But there's still tuition. Argh. And school books to buy. Damn.
Anyways, I have to review every single story I missed these few days, which is A LOT. Ish... And I need to wrap those new books and arrage them nicely on the bookshelf. SIGH.
Oh yeah, and erm, Merry Christmas everyone. :)