Friday, December 26, 2008

Boxing Day

It's Boxing Day today, where are the presents?


lol. Nah, I don't need presents, I already have 'em; the happiest moments of my life. :)


Gawd, I sounded so corny there. Ewww...

But anyways, I spent my Boxing Day by assorting those clothes my cousins gave us (I just threw most of the shirts aside; I'm VERY VERY picky when it comes to clothes), tidying my closet (new clothes!! YAY!), surfin' the net (like always) and playing Wii.

Hahahahahhahaha.....



I suck at it. A few dance moves like the Point move and I'm all sweaty and knocked out.

But still, I did get nice scores when I played. -innocent grin-

Come to think of it, the moves are like those exercise moves you see on TV where all the hot blondes demonstrate on the Exercise Channel. o.o

Speaking of hotties, Natsume's mom is REALLy one. Okay, I did see her make some cameo appearances (once or twice I think) on the cover of the Hana to Yume magazines, but I couldn't get a close-up. But now that I've visited Sorasan's LJ, wow. Igarashi Kaoru... Sounds a bit weird for Natsume's mom, but still a nice name I suppose. XD


(I know I sounded lame there. My apologies. )


Anyways, it has been a long day. I'd better get some sleep now. Toodles.