Saturday, November 15, 2008

CPR

Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation is commonly known as CPR, or the kiss of life. When CPR occurs, there are many things you should check for...........

(pukes)

Darn it, my first kiss was stolen by AndyAndrew. Like what Cpl. Oon said, the form 2's (us) and above might know him as Andy last year and so on but sadly, Andy had been abducted to somewhere I don't know, and the BOD had to replace him with Andrew. Well, his pet name Andy lar...

I can't believe I woke up in the middle of the night (well, not middle of the night as it's five a.m now) just to work on the stupid orientation. But meh, I don't give a damn now, punishment then punishment lorr.... (although I said that but deep down somewhere over the rainbow inside of me I know I care, and I'm very nervous about the whole thing XD)


I alos can't believe I lost my voice just because of stupid cpmmanding... ish.... needs more Nin Jom Pei Pa Kao....

And strepsils.


Yokies, now to meet my doom. MRC camp, and cooking. -shudders-






p.s: Andrew is a dummy that is specifically made for CPR purposes. He has stolen many girls' first kisses and he has somehow managed to get away with it.... Playboy....


p.p.s: Rachael lied to me!! SHE NEVER CAME!!! WAAAAHHH!!!!!