Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Christmas came early

Christmas came early for me this year.... Yay.


Not.

To hell with Christmas, it's the horrendous, terrifying PBSM camp. Yes folks, you heard it right. Ain't it just sad?


Imagine what the seniors would give me for my orientation!!!!!! GAH!!!!!!!! Noooo!!!! But, at least Rachael's coming along with me, hope she gets into the same squad as me!!! XD



Well, at least the form 4's only have to show their faces and doodle their way around there doin' nothing. My sis's bringing her cards along to play with her pallies, lucky bastard. Grrrr....


Speaking of which, I still have to find my black nametag and beret, keakibatan months of neglecting 'em. Shoot.



On a brighter note, I got quite a few A's this time!! Yay!!! Even though I only did a last minute study on everything while everyone was busy straining their eyes to memorize everything in the textbook (pokes pokes ahem). My English dropped, kinda sad, but still, it was satisfying. Thank you Pn. Usha for giving the marks that I know I didn't really deserve. She's such a great teacher!!! XD

I'm really curious about what place I'll get this time, I mean, it is the finals so... yeah. You get it.


In search of the missing nametag and beret now. Toots.