Thursday, October 9, 2008

Yesterday

Had a headache yesterday... and I came out pretty dead all day. Well, not so when I'm talking as it distracted me from the pain, but when it was Maths, gawd...

But anyways, I slept early yesterday (half past nine, O.O) and couldn't blog. All I can say is... OUR DOOM IS HERE. Exam timetables are out!!!!!!!!!!! NOOO!!!!! We'll be having our first paper i.e Sivik and Moral on the week after next week on Friday. I must say, the scool is really smart. They purposely put those two before the Deepavali holidays in order not to let us ponteng and put Geografi alongside with PJK and Seni on the last day of exams in order not to let us skip those papers since they aren't counted in the totalling of our marks. Strange... if it isn't counted, why bother to let us have those exams!?!


Mar brought some cookies yesterday, and they were good. I promised her I'd bring some on CNY in return. LOL.

For once, I am so not looking foward to the Deepavali holidays; the only thing that is on our agenda that week (more like this whole month) is STUDY STUDY STUDY. Sigh... Life sucks.





Speaking of which, PMR is around the corner! Good luck dear seniors!!!!!! Hopefully we get holidays... I dread to go to school.