Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Bayam sucks.

Ya know, there's no veggie that makes me hate it to the core, with the exception of bitter gourds. But today, I have just realized that.... -drumrolls please-

I hate bayam. AKA, spinach.

They suck like hell when you eat 'em, especially when you have braces. I spent almost ten whole minutes trying to get those yucky bits of bayam out of my toothbrush when I was brushing my teeth (I'm a hygenic person. :D), which resulted in water wastage. Not to mention time wastage and back ache too. Eurgh...

So, to all people who are getting braces, remember, eat every vegetable you can but just don't take spinach unless you wanna spend eternity on cleaning your disgusting toothbrush. :) Go ahead if you wish. LOL. Just kidding, just eat your sayur-sayuran. Health comes first. (Though I object to that. Pretend you didn't hear it from me.....)

I'm so sleepy to the extent where I can just drop dead in the toilet. Damn ping pong meetings. Eurgh.





Sleeeeeeeep deprived...... Goody night...

-insert baby lullaby-