Yay!! I get to put pictures!!!! -runs around like a mad person just out of jail-
Nothing much to blog about, just that I reformatted my PC and everything's gone. T.T... BUT, the fun thing was the PS2 mania I had yesterday at my art class.
Well, not really a class. It was only my two teachers, my two friends and me in the entire shophouse. The other teacher was busy finishing his masterpiece, while me and my friends and the teacher played the PS2 she bought to the academy. It was damn fun, and exciting.
So, instead of drawing, I played those ghost games my teacher brought. Okay, well, I did manage to finish one or two pages of manga drafts... XD. I dunno what was the first game I played, all I know was that when the ghost/monster grabbed my character's leg before I could climb up, EVERYONE SCREAMED BLOODY MURDER. LOL!!!! After screaming, I just laughed and laughed like some sotplak as everyone looked at me. But seriously, it was FUNNY!!!! You shoulda seen our faces!! Priceless!!!! XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
But then, our fun (particularly mine) was ruined when mum and dad came early to fetch me back home. Dude!! I was supposed to stay there until five, but they came at half-past four. Half an hour of fun gone... ewww. And they brought along my stupid brother... Ish. Waaayyy to spoil the fun. And then everything went downhill and stuff and pissed me off for the whole day.
Holidays are coming to an end.... Darn it. But then, it'd be fun to see my friends again, even though it means the finals are coming. Sigh, gotta study hard now...