Okay, I know I said I'd blog yesterday, but laziness and tiredness (what's the difference? XD) got the better of me. Anyways, I don't think anything happened yesterday... even though it was Anwar revolution day... meh....
speaking of which, happy birthday to my dearest sister, and bless her soul nothing happened. :p
I finished my kerja kayu yesterday!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it!! And I feel like dumping it into the garbage bag now.... Useless... waste of precious resources and time and energy.... darn it. But for my own safety, I'd better keep it until PMR, just in case the teachers want proof that I got such LOW marks... ~shortie get low low low low low low low low~ XD. But when that hell is over, I shall be free from the clutches of evilness and burn my stupid textbooks before sinking into the world of eternal darkness of worries. Sweet sixteen... SPM... 21... 30... aging... dying... hell... ARGH!!!!!!!!!
is there some pill I can take to erase all worries???