It was a pretty great day, considering that I forgot my geometrical construction set and blanked a hell lot of questions during Maths paper, forgot the definition for solvent for Science (THE STUPID PHOTOSYNTHESIS EQUATOIN DIDN'T EVEN APPEAR!!) and forgot the examples for the belah and kancing in KH. But ah well, as long as I pass, I'm fine. I dunno why but I think I'm gonna fail Maths... Eek!
Anyways, the New South Wales English Exam was okay... I liked the passage about the teenagers sleeping late thingy... It was interesting. I'm gonna increase my range of vocabulary in order to excel in both grammar and vocab, so if you don't see me online during the holidays, that's probably because of the cable connection or I'm busy jotting down the big words from the story books and find the meaning for it like how Chia Yin does it. The over-rajin kid... lol, joking.
Hmmm... I already have a long list of to-do's and reading lists... I'll post them up tomorrow or the day after tomorrow... TOMORROW'S THE LAST DAY OF OUR FREAKING EXAMS!!! WOOHOO!!!! AND TO-LOVE-IS-TO-LIE FINALLY UPDATED!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!! YOU'RE THE BEST WRITER IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!! haha...
Gotta go study now... but before that, I'll just re-read the newest chapter of QuickSand. GAARA!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!! :D
p.s: 08.08.08!!! Beijing Olympics!!!!! Be sure to watch it!!!!!!!!! WHEEEE!!!!