WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! REJOICE PEOPLE!!!! It's finally the end of the exams!!! YESH!!!!! COKE! 100 PLUS!!! PORN!!!!! BOOZE!!!! LOL!!!! Just kidding, I'm not gonna damn myself into fatness neither will I degrade myself with those stuff... :D
Today was... okay. Not much, just that I forgot the stuff for Sivik and my calculator for Geography, thus I ended up tikam-ing the questions that needed us to kira beberapa jumlah kadar kelahiran and kematian thingy. Meh...
B-U-T, I WENT TO THE NEW LIBRARY!!!! IT WAS UBER COOL!!!!!! OMG!! I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH A PUBLIC LIBRARY!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!! HELL HAS FROZEN OVER!!! hehehehehe... joking. But I really like it, despite the noise... It's WAAYY better than the old library. I swear that I will never ever get bored even if I go there EVERY SINGLE FREAKING DAY. -big cheesy grin-
Oh yeah, and I went for my checkup witht he dentist today... It was... terrifying. Well, not terrifying but I didn't how one could make such a big fuss out of a tiny braces appointment. The worst part when the doctor made some yucky dough or whatever you call it and filled some metal thingy with it and I was to bit that yucky thing for I don't know how long.... It tasted like... disgusting stuff. But that was to see the shape of my teeth... Whaddya expect?
Okies, for the to-do list.
1. Clean my desk.
2. Rearrange my anime collection into someplace else and replace it with books that have been overflooding my table.
3. Read all the storybooks I have not read yet.
4. Finish all the anime I haven't finished/watched yet.
5. Draw more manga.
6. Wrap all my storybooks and manga and illustrations...
7. Improve my vocabulary.
8. Update and post more stories.
9. Brainstorm more for manga and story plotlines
and I can't remember anymore. As for the to-read list....
1. BREAKING DAWN.
2. Re-read twilight series.
3. The Mercy of Thin Air.
4. Lisa Scottoline's books.
5. The Host.
6. Pendragon Series.
6. Overheard in a Dream.
7. Septimus Heap series.
8. Sophie's World.
9. Shopaholic series. (It wonders me to absolutely NO END how people fall for these chic lit books. I'm gonna TRY to read it to see what is the thing that made it so popular. So don't blame me if I stop reading it halfway. -frowns-)
10. Change of Heart.
11. The Secret.
12. Obsession.
13. Sarah Dessen books.
14. Agatha Christie books.
15. Library books which I shall borrow on Friday.
And that's all. Seems like it's gonna be a busy holiday... phew! -wipes sweat from brow- Well, gotta run now!! There's so much to do!!!!!!!!!