Wednesday, June 4, 2008

6K reunion

Went to my Primary six reunion to day, and there's only one word to describe it... FUN! Man, today's the best day of my life over a year!!!!!! And for the remaining of the year 2008 if I don't get to go out with them anymore. :) Too bad more people can't come....

First, we had karaoke. Well, it wasn't karaoke seeing that we didn't sing much, even though we booked a booth for four hours, it felt like two only. Sigh, time flies so fast with your best friends... Of all the songs we picked, only two were english songs. And it was picked by me. The others all sang chinese songs. There was no one willing to pick songs, so I just randomly chose click five's Jenny and simple plan's When I'm gone. The remaining session I just sat down and listen to my friends singing. Even though i couldn't get to play Flow Rider's Low, it was still a good experience. AND THAT WAS MY FIRST TIME GOING TO A KARAOKE SESSION!!!!! OMG!!!

lol, anyways, next, we played arcade. We went for the photohunt game. It was really brain-cracking! We were straining our eyes to find even the slightest difference. And our top play count was only like... 26 or something like that. XD We put some tokens into another machine, and randomly chose a game. Then there was this hitting the monkey game to see how many yards it would fly. Boy did we laugh our asses off!!! It was like stopping..... then suddenly it would slip on a banana peel or something and start to fly again. HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

Then... we went to harris as She Nee wanted to buy something. Then we talked and talked at the anime/movie section near the entrance. It was really fun to know about each other's current life. :) And then everyone started to leave. I wish they didn't have to leave so fast, I miss the primary feeling, it was so fun!!!!!!! We get to say really funny stuff without any fear of offending others and stuff. :] i wish it didn't have to end so fast. It's like a dream, and then waking back to this horrendous reality, Haha....

I love my priamry friends. Today was really one the bestest greatest day of my life. Hope I can hang out with them more often in the future!!!!!!!!!