Saturday, April 5, 2008

April Fool

hey guys, it's April now.... feel the cherry blossoms fall!!! Lol, just kidding. There are no cherry blossoms in Malaysia... Anyways, speaking of April Fool, I've been fooled really badly. Well, not too much but enough to let the shock go on for five or ten minutes. It's considered VERY long for me... Exactly how long do you suppose a person can stay shocked -excluding petrified- for five minutes. And not pretending to be shocked but really really shocked.

But enough with the AF thingy... I found a really nice song recently called 'Through the Years and Far Away'. It's the theme -I think- for the OVA 'Voices of a Distant Star/Hoshi no Koe'. I've been trying to download the song but limewire failed on me. Does anyone know any good places to download songs??? No ares -a type of downloading programme- please, you gotta pay for some membership or whatever thingy... Oh yeah, and make sure the site is virus-free. I don't want my beloved computer to break down.

xpxpxpxpxpxpxpxpxpxpxpxpxpxpxpxpxp

I guess that's all for today... Later people!!!