Sunday, March 30, 2008

Swimming

How long has it been since I visited my blog?? Well, I can't give an answer myself, cuz' the only word I can use to describe it is 'I-N-F-I-N-I-T-Y'. lol, okay, that was stupid.

Anyways, went for a swim in the pool at the sports complex opposite my house. (Just look at all the prepositions, aren't they cool?) It was packed, which is one thing I hate when I swim. Yeah, I HATE swimming. No offense meant to athletes who love the sport.

Lesse lesse... why do I hate swimming... hmmm... Okay, there is only ONE reason -I'm lazy.

Ha-ha...

...





.......



...........






..........................


Finally fed up of my randomness?? LOL! Nah, it's more than that simple reason. It's just that i feel kinda dirty to swim in a pool where hundreds of people you don't know pee in it. Gawd sometimes they even shit in there. lol. And again, another joke. Nobody does his business in the pool. What the hell am I talking about??!!!


Yeah, I know they do clean-ups everyday. Which pihak yang berkaitan doesn't do that??!! but the fact that when i came there were already some primary kids already splashing water here and there and blocking people's path to swim kinda puts out my mood. (P.S: I was already moody for the day. My mum had to drag me to swim and my sis didn't have to due to her sprained ankle. Lucky bastard...)



I'm sleepy.... I have tons of homework to do.... I have my perancangan menu to redo as well.... GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have pressure and frustration... makes you flustered... ish.

Nevertheless, I shall overcome the phobia of homwork!!! Someday.






Yet another entry about complaints and pointless rants about my life, sigh... I really wanna blog about something else, and I have the ingredients to write, but it's just something that pulls me down -laziness. Haha... I think I'm scaring my classmates and schoolmates away, I don't really talk much in school/class and I vent it all out here. -tries to picture look in everyone's faces-


There's a Japanese class going on in school, looks interesting. (Finally, something that's not ranting) I'm joining, even though it means having to ponteng one hour's chinese class. HAHAHAHA!

Anyways, gotta go now I guess. Until next time then.

Me,
signing off.