Monday, September 17, 2012

Moved.

Blogger has been good to me. For four and a half years.

But I think I need to move. I don't know, life isn't the best gift to us in the world to be honest, because as cliched as it is life isn't a bed of roses. I haven't been having the best of times lately. And when I don't feel good I like to write down things and vent them somewhere, and I always do on this online diary of mine. But lately there is this... barrier? idk, between me and my habit. Like I don't want to post things here for some unknown reason. And it makes me sadder the fact that nothing ever goes right and I'm actually hesitating to write things down.

So, I am moving to tumblr. No, it's not the one where I reblog my fandoms, it's an entirely new blog I've set up for my journal. I wanted to go on lj, but I already have an account and I'm not too keen to ship all my entries to a community. Hence, tumblr it is. It's been on my mind for quite some time already, and I think I'm really leaving blogger so I don't feel so restricted. Blogger has been good to me. Thanks. But fret not I'm still leaving this here, so maybe one day when I'm feeling like it I'll come back and read all the childish posts I've written in the past. And I'm still stalking blogs of friends who update once in a blue moon :D

And to my friends who always read my annoying rants and offer me words of consolation and advice, thanks a lot. I really appreciate it. :)

For people who care, here. If not, please don't bother because this will be a place where ideas for anything under the sun (fics, plans etc) will be written, insecurities sprawled across the page in the form of words and pretty much unexpected stuff, all entirely for personal purposes only.

Thanks Blogger. For sticking through some of the shittiest times though in the end we still couldn't go on together.

Bye.