Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I can't believe I actually experienced that feeling, that feeling when something you like takes you by surprise and proves you wrong and because you're just in plain shock it's like your whole world goes blank and you almost fainted for that millisecond but in an instant you're back still breathing again despite going through that initial shock. I don't know, it's like one moment I was scrolling past my newsfeed checking for EXO updates then it took me by surprise. And by surprise I mean really surprise. I remember rereading the whole thing again and again just to convince myself it was true and that my suspicion is confirmed then suddenly my eyes actually roll upwards and my head lolls back (thank god for my chair supporting my head). But it was only for like, what, a millisecond or so before I gained consciousness again. Weird. This feeling is very weird. But I'm glad I'm not upset or anything after reading that: just kind of shocked but the feeling's subsiding. Suddenly I feel kind of tired though. Oh well. It seems like my intuition was correct; I'm so glad I kept my distance and saved myself from a whole truckload of mess. And I should continue to do so, keep my distance I mean. It's a good thing. Phew. Finally it's over and I don't have to overthink about things anymore, though this sort of made me lost my goal to study. Meh, I think it'll be all right. It always is. Sze Pei fighting!