i wish my fingers can keep up with my head and i wish time is by my side
i wish I could write down everything in one go so I don't have to worry about being called unoriginal even though I thought of it way long ago before anybody else. I wish time was by my side and I don't have to worry about stupid tests and having to study so I'll pass because I'm as stupid as fuck and a-levels needs days of studying beforehand and it eats up so so much of my writing time and it kills all the plot bunnies with all the fucking codons and enthalpy change of formation and giant molecular structures I need to cram into my head the creativity just dies a little more each time it's so saddening I wish it didn't happen I wish I could write down everything and not get writer's block so it'll end faster and I can post it and be the first one to do it instead of being called a copy cat even though I had the idea weeks ago but couldn't write it down because of fucking tests and exams this is why I wish I didn't need sleep so the creative juices can just flow and I won't need to think about them all the time and be afraid of people judging me because I just fucking hate it I hate tests because I have to study days before and lose my inspiration like that it's like watching your favourite drink or hard work go down the drain just like that it hurts so much I wish it didn't happen