FUCK IT'S OUT. THE TEASER'S OUT! OPERA JAPANESE VERSION MV TEASER IS OUUUUTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THE FIRST THING I SAW BEFORE THE VIDEO PLAYED WAS YESUNG'S SOLO AS THE THUMBNAIL!!! FUCK I AM SOOOOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW I JUST CANNOT CALM DOWN.
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG SPAZZING SO HARD RIGHT NOW FUUU---- THE THINGS
He's like saying take my hand and fly with me and we'll have a tragic Phantom of the Opera romance and you'll never ever wake up from this dream but that's okay Yesung I love you too much to come back to reality and I'll tolerate all the heartbreaks you give me lol wtf am I saying such a delusional stupid girl okay shutting up now bye.
Seriously, this beats SM's SJ MVs by lightyears. Avex Trax, thank you for letting Super Junior shine once again (and letting Yesung be the main in more than half of the teaser /sobs/ I sincerely hope he will be for the MV too). ELFs are forever grateful to you *standing ovation*
9TH OF MAY I WILL BE WAITING. BUT FIRST, 16TH APRIL: KANGIN IS COMING HOME SOON!!!!!! HOORAY.
P.S: EXO has debuted on Mnet Countdown. Anticipating their Music Bank performance!!!
P.S.S: AND I'M SORRY SEHUN I FORGOT TO WISH YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY BUT I'M SURE YOU'RE AS HAPPY AS FUCK ANYWAY BECAUSE YOUR BELOVED LULU WISHED YOU AND PROFESSED HIS CARE AND CONCERN
And Baekyeol. Never ever forget my first EXO otp. It'll stick with me life or death for the rest of my life.
