Tuesday, March 13, 2012

An update.

I deleted my chatbox. Hooray, I guess?

I don't know, it's just that it was kind of pointless keeping it on my blog anyway. Plus like I mentioned previously, those ads were really annoying. So.... that's that I suppose.

On the other hand, I've created a livejournal account. I've hesitated for a long time because it seemed so complicated and honestly, right now as I am editing all my info and shit there I'm this close to pulling my hair out of my scalp. Blogger and Tumblr are really much easier, really. (Oh, and I've created another blog on Tumblr for personal reasons too!)

Today is really an 'update-all-blogs-and-info' day I suppose. New LJ account and Tumblr blog, updated Blogger, all that's left is Facebook. I'm thinking of changing my display pic, but that will be for another time, when I'm feeling bold.

When my new Tumblr blog and LJ is done and I've settled in nicely I'll post the links on my sidebar. However, be warned that both sites are purely for my writing and reading interests, hence the content posted there may not be up to your liking. And if I'm feeling especially daring and courageous that day I'll post a link to my FFN account. Ta da! All sites I frequently visit (except for my hotmail inbox) all in one tiny sidebar on my blog.


Such a busy day on the net, and mum wants me to start studying at 11, I'd better get my blogs up and running asap.


See you when I see you.


Quote of the post:

lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones, and I will try to fix you. - Coldplay