I'm turning into something I used to despise.
Like every other fandom, I just hope this dies down.
I used to hate look down abhor don't like those people in school who craze over K-Pop bands and and those wannabes who grow bangs and fringes (especially guys) just to look like the pop stars. Seriously people, those stars have professional image consultants and hair stylists who they pay the earth for just to get them good-looking and presentable (albeit slightly weird) to society, while you have none. Hence, stop trying to look like them, you're doing a terribly lousy job and every time I see those guys with uber long fringes covering half their faces in shopping malls I just feel like hitting them with all my shopping load. Do the world a favour and just be yourself. It's really frustrating to see guys who constantly flip their girly fringes and always make sure the fringe is in position to cover their foreheads. It is at times like these my fingers itch for a pair of scissors.
It ain't cool people. God knows why you're doing this to yourself. I'll never understand this. Why can't the whole world just shave our whole heads bald? Then baldies would be a common occurrence and people would stop asking if you have cancer when you shave your head. Seriously.
But that creepy behaviour is just for the obsessive people. I haven't gone to that stage yet, and I swear I never will (I already hate cosplay, much less this).
I just find it weird that suddenly I find a Korean band acceptable. I've had obsessive phases with various fandoms before actually, especially this year since I tend to procrastinate and run from stress and get distracted. My previous phase with some other fandom died down after a week, so I'm monitoring when exactly this phase I'm going through now will die down.
Then life can return to normal. Yay.
I still retain my sanity, but I just can't stop watching those funny entertainment shows about them and laughing my ass off. It's been so long since I had a good laugh, hence now I wonder whether I'm addicted to the music band or the feeling of laughing itself. Wait, that was a contradictory statement. I guess my sanity's really gone. NO, WAIT- Gah, I think I'm in denial.
I still find it hard to accept this part of me. Is this considered a part of growing up? Sis went through this period before, same age, just a few months earlier than me (hence the numerous TVXQ posters plastered on our bedroom walls; they still creep me out every night). She got out of it, so I think I'll be fine. Well, at least I hope so.
I think I should just publish this post before I actually get second doubts. I've decided to blog about memorable events in my life after all so that I could look back when I'm older, so this crazy phase is a necessity I suppose.
But, since you guys are probably judging me now, I'll just dig on my grave since I'm already in so deep and post a picture of my current object of obsession interest.

LOL. That was a joke posted on Tumblr. The shot was probably taken during one of their live performances and photoshop-ed for humour. Here's a better picture.
Okay, I admit. He looks really feminine. Femininity seems to be the trend for Asian pop stars recently. BAD. Mankind is doomed, pun intended. I like his natural smile when he's not posing for pictures. Came across some of the poses he does for the camera when I was searching for decent pictures of him to include in this post and I was really tempted to puke, in a bad way. With all due respect, they look disgusting. Him being natural is much better thank you very much.
I still can't believe I'm doing this. The sky is falling and the world is ending in !@#$%^& days.