Wednesday, December 7, 2011

fin.

Freeeeeeeeedom. Huzzah! I am out of this shit-hole! Yesh! *cue victory dance*

Chapter highschool has officially ended. From next year onwards it's gonna be a whole new chapter in my book of life: college and A-levels. Where most of my friends I've known for five years will not be there and I will meet new aquaintances. But that's next year. For now, I just wanna enjoy life after SPM and accomplish most of the post-SPM activities on my list.

You need the bad times to appreciate the good times, this is one of the best things I have learnt in my five years of high school. To me, high school is really one of the most memorable times of my life. I've learnt and grown so much in such a short period of time, made great friends, and understood so many things in life that I never ever thought of before. I thank Convent for all it has offered me, and my teachers and friends for providing me the opportunity to learn and grow up the best way I could in school. And most importantly, I thank God for letting me have the chance to study in Convent, for I am sure if I stayed on in some rotten anonymous school I definitely would have been a different person.

Today was the last day I wore a uniform of white and blue. Starting from next year, it'll be all shades of grey with different hues.


I won't forget.

fin.