Friday, October 28, 2011

Somewhere during noon, my doorbell rang. And that was the moment, I knew it. THE BOOKS HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! BLESS KINOKUNIYA!!!!!! I totally launched into squeal mode and would've been hyperventilating if it wasn't for my mum standing beside me as I signed the paper and received my parcel. I had to suppress my grin all the way and keep myself from jumping all over the house. EEEK! I never felt more excited than ever that moment. And behold!!!! It's photo time!!!!!


Squeal~~~ This is the first time I've received books in a box!!!!! Usually it's wrapped in a big envelope and gosh! They even have styrofoam!!! (Though I can't figure out what I'm gonna do with them now that I've opened the box and it's served its purpose....)


Ta da! Isn't it amazing? Ooh! The new book smell. Wheee!

Bwahahaha! My light novel collection. Now all I need is that Shinigami no Ballad volume 2, 11 and 12. I need to read them chronologically or I'd feel weird.


Okay, I suppose this is the last post before I go off for a very, very long break from the Internet. Sigh, sometimes, I really hate life. But it's the times like these (the feeling of joy I get) that make up for the sucky-ness of life.

It's been great having the Internet. I'll definitely miss it until I come back in mid-December. Until then, so long!!!