Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Not supposed to be here but whateverrrrrrr.

God, I sound like those bimbos who just delight in overstessing the last letter of their words. Ew.

Anyways, coming back to my point. It just felt really vexing when I saw someone having the UK edition of TSN. Great, just great. We get books from the UK like shooting stars flying across the sky but when it comes the the US, we are as slow as turtles who can't walk on sand to save their own lives. Do we like, hate the US or something? What is it with our local bookstores? Some long-standing grudge? Meh. I most sincerely hope not. There are so many great, awesome authors and artists who I adore so much if something like that were to happen I don't think I could live it down. :/

Oh come on, just give me that US edition of TSN!!! I swear I won't take more than a day to finish the book! The sooner I get to know the story the sooner I get to study in peace. SPM!!!!! Somehow, a horrible, unspeakable thought had just passed by my mind.

Okay, rant's over. Byyeeeee.

Oh! It just hit me! Seven more days to the release of Sara Zarr's new book!! Wheeeee! (And why am I excited again? It's not like I get to read it till December or next year anyway.)