Fuck yeah! Woohoo!
Okay, I apologise for the uncouth language. But I'm just so excited, because I put in more effort than usual for trials even though I don't feel much importance about it, but think of the family!!! I want to see my family's proud faces once in a while (although my results are shit) but improvement never hurts! So whatever. Shit's over so there's no use crying over spilled milk.
Despite all the excitement, I am very, very tired as well. I slept only for three hours and a half max today (yes, today, I slept at two). Lit and Moral on the very same day equals insanity. Two memorising subjects. Two subjects that I expect myself to get the very least an A- in (to get more A's, what else?). I hope and pray that I do well in my exams!
And to top off the excitement, ta da!
Finally, a step closer to clearing off that list of my desires on the sidebar of my bloggie. It never seems to end, but I'm sure all those are worth the shot and wait to read.
I am grateful to those who have given me endless encouragement during my trials: ZW, CC (for being there when I almost had a breakdown the day before AM), CY, Sitoh, KL, LY, NK (for putting up with my ridiculous comments on FB when I was bored and procrastinating) and especially my parents. Rocky start especially on the eve of trials, but in the end it turned out all right. X)
Whoooooosh. I feel that breeze against my cheeks. But it's only a matter of time until it dies down and the tension (SPM!!!) starts riling up again. I should end this short break soon and get back to work so I can improve more.
Again, whooooosh! Wheeeee!