Thursday, September 15, 2011

Just hopped over to Rick Riordan's blog for the latest character reveal for The Son of Neptune. GAH..... THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME. WHAT ON EARTH IS GONNA HAPPEN? I WANNA READ THE BOOOOOOOK.

I doubt Malaysia's gonna actually get it straight on the 4th of October. Gah. If they can have multi-billion copies of stupid sparkling vampires getting released spot on the release date, why can't they do the same for this AWESOMELY EPIC BOOK?

I wish I could pre-order or something. But I don't have the money money money. And who was it that said it's not about the money money money, we don't need you money money money?

Bleh. GAH..... Anonymous young adult books I can understand. But seriously? A world wide phenomenon that is equivalent to the Harry Potter series? Gah. Don't understand why people prefer sparkling weirdos and hairy half-humans better than the awesome set of characters in PJ that are gonna save the world.

And the thing about the hairy half-humans, ugh. It's like a twisted Remus Lupin in HP gone worse. And for me, that is an understatement. Sigh.

Oh October 4th, how you vex my poor nerves.