Sad to say, there are many things coming up soon. Holidays are gonna be used for intensive mugging, then it's exam-time for three fucking weeks, where on the 13th the much-anticipated new Kimi ni Todoke chapter will be released and after our trials, The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore will pretty soon be arriving in Malaysia. Oh! And Young Justice is finally getting new episodes starting from the 23rd of September! After the exams! Yay!
But, after our exams it'll be October already. Good lord. And SPM would be a month away from then, which means entertainment for me will cease until December. Holy cows the new Percy Jackson book is coming out in the 4th of October! Which means by the time it arrives in Malaysia SPM would've started.
Speaking of December, I should list down a few things I wanna do after that blasted exam. IN DECEMBER, I WILL:
- Watch Glee (to see what's making everyone so crazy about it)
- Watch Pride and Prejudice (the 1995 BBC adaption)
- Watch Kimi ni Todoke
- Re-watch Young Justice (all those episodes I'll be missing out on during SPM T.T)
- READ THE NEW PERCY JACKSON BOOK (which I think I should've ordered from Kino by then, I think)
- Attend Comic Fiesta 2011
- Write stuff
- Buy a Wacom Tablet (if I get good results for my trials, so that means I have to mug for it)
I should enjoy the remaining time I have for today, because I've decided I'm gonna relax for yesterday and today before starting my intensive study session for the whole week tomorrow, and then I'll relax in the car when I'm on the road to tuition classes, and in my grandma's birthday party, and the day when I go for a haircut before my trials.
Yup. That's pretty much my schedule. Meh. Life sucks. And there's nothing I can do about it. I should tell my sister to hide my iPod somewhere so I don't have access to the internet, thus eliminating all internet distractions.
Disclaimer: All pictures belong respectively to their owners on Tumblr. Click on my Tumblr page to view the original. Please, do not plagiarize and repost them as your own. Have the decency to add a disclaimer. Thanks.