Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Life right now is like war. We're busy preparing for- wait, rephrase. We currently busy TRYING to prepare for our trials (our upcoming main enemy) while busy splitting ourselves into two dealing with homework (the pesky enemies that pop out of nowhere and interfere with our plans.) Or am I the only one who cares about homework?

Gah, shall try to ignore them and concentrate on my sciences, add maths, and humanities, which is basically everything. ENGLISH LIT O' ENGLISH LIT, THOU SHALT NOT BE IGNORED ANY LONGER.

Also, the inner battle of what I want to study in the future. I think it's pretty much obvious what I'm going to do. In the end, I'm just a pathetic coward who abandoned her dream she had since she was seven of studying the arts and instead opting to go with the norm just because she can't bear to face the resposibility of making the wrong choice.

There, I said it. Happy? Here's the thing, I'm not. But I'm not going to do anything about it, because it's hard standing up alone against the people who matter the most to you.