Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Drawing and painting those Teresa banners have really sucked the life out of me. I just thank the unseen forces- okay, rephrase, that sounded wrong. I just thank my lucky stars that I have Jie Yu slaving over the banners with me and the occasional help from the drifters that float by.

But even so, I just feel so fucking tired, and like all the spirit of Sport's Day is being vacuumed out of me like a drilling machine on the roll. I don't know why.

The others can't even care less about the banners. They just wanna paint a little and get the marks, despite not dong much. The things that they've done probably aren't even worthy of the marks they're gonna get. I just feel so.... frustrated. I know I shouldn't say this, because at least they've helped in some way, and I should be grateful for it. But for some reason, I'm just not. Somehow my feelings machine has broken down and I'm just sitting down here wondering when it would actually get patched up. It's just so fuckng hard to stay cheerful and optimistic when the spirit wasn't even there to begin with and your teammates start to act like immature, bratty babies and don't give a shit just because things aren't going their desired way. If I wanted to let go and not care, I would've done it a long time ago. Why should I keep on enduring all the shit my parents give me for getting myself involved with all that's happening and not carrying out my responsibilities as a student and start working on my add maths? That's the problem, people always think that there are people to pick up the shit they leave behind and think they can just slip back in like nothing ever happened when things start getting smooth again. When are we actually gonna grow up, put aside all that immaturity and start acting responsibily?

I hope a good night's sleep takes away some of this shit. All that 'all talk and no action' attitude really pisses me off to no end.